Cancellation Policy

March 25, 2020:
With the mounting concerns over the spread of the Covid-19 virus, the NSP staff felt we should post a message here on the status of the Nebraska Star Party, scheduled for July 19th thru the 24th.
Our current thoughts are to adopt a “wait and see” position. A decision will be made by June 15th whether to pursue holding NSP. We are still accepting pre-registrations for the event, either on-line or by mail. We want to assure all who have already pre-registered, and those who would pre-register now, that we will refund the entirety of your purchase upon cancellation of the star party.
As we have in the past, we offer an opportunity for those who may not already have a Nebraska Game & Parks Vehicle Permit to obtain one in advance of NSP. We are holding the purchase of these non-refundable Permits until after June 15th in order to allow us to refund even those costs. If you ordered one, and if NSP goes ahead, we will send your Permit via US Mail in late June.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
The NSP Planning Committee